DOWNLOAD DIPLOMAS :
Registration fee: $ 150,- = ($ 85,- Participation + $ 10,- Doping Free contribution + $55,- cost share referee)
Late entry penalty! $ 20,-
NEW Entries get wait listed and must be approved by Organizing committee!
For the ADULT World Championships, each JJNO may enter two (2) contestants in each category,
with an overall limit of ten (10) men and ten (10) women in the individual disciplines and no overall limit in the disciplines Duo and Show.
Para Jiu-JItsu without limit per nation. Categories will be adapted and merged according to the Para Classification, Registration and Participation.
ITO - Referee:
The Organizing committee will take care of the referee working in this event,
means booking of flight and hotel and transportation will be handled and covered by OC.
Application: Referees can register via in SportsID for the event.
All referee will be waitlisted first.
The Technical Commission (Head referee of discipline) will decide about participation in consideration of Discipline [s], Availability, License level, Evaluation and Ranking, Gender equality aspects, Country. Continental and age mix.
Stay Package offered by LOC avalibility must be checked individually after 14th October
Please contact email@example.com :
Mainly 4-star and 5-star Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Hotel Double Room $ 80,- per person per night
- Hotel Single Rooms $140,- per person per night
Visa support and fees
- Full board (Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel; Lunchbox in Sporthall)
- Transportation from "Abu Dhabi" and "Dubai" international airports (AUH/ DXB/ DWC) to the official hotels.
- Transportation Hotel – Venue (min. twice per day)
Confirmed Key dates for the event:
- Deadline for VISA support 7th October 2019 - after this date you must take care about the VISA yourself or additional costs will apply
- Registration Youth Friday 15.11. until 15:00 [one federation official MUST be there in time]
- Saturday and Sunday (16./17.11.) morning Jiu-Jitsu Youth only
- Ju-Jitsu Fighting, Ju-Jitsu Duo, Ju-Jitsu Show (U18 / U21) starts Sunday, after 11am
- Monday Morning U18 Mixed team event (Mix of nation and diciplines) - qualification by result in the championship
- Para Ju-Jitsu / Jiu-Jitsu will be on Monday and Tuesday [they can register a day before the event]
- Registration Adults Tuesday 19.11. until 15:00 [one federation official MUST be there in time]
- Saturday, 23.11. only Jiu-Jitsu and Team events
- Sunday 24.11. only Jiu-Jitsu Master Categories