BE CARREFUL THE HOTEL AND VISA DEADLINE STAY AS IN OUTLINES
Registration fee: $ 150,- = ($ 85,- Participation + $ 10,- Doping Free contribution + $55,- cost share referee)
For the Youth World Championships, each JJNO may enter two (2) contestants in each category,
ITO - Referee:
The Organizing committee will take care of the referee working in this event,
means booking of flight and hotel and transportation will be handled and covered by OC.
Application: Referees can register via in SportsID for the event. (to ADULT World Championship)
All referee will be waitlisted first.
The Technical Commission (Head referee of discipline) will decide about participation in consideration of Discipline [s], Availability, License level, Evaluation and Ranking, Gender equality aspects, Country. Continental and age mix.
Stay Package offered by LOC:
Mainly 4-star and 5-star Hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Hotel Double Room $ 80,- per person per night
- Hotel Single Rooms $140,- per person per night
- Visa support and fees
- Full board (Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel; Lunchbox in Sporthall)
- Transportation from "Abu Dhabi" and "Dubai" international airports (AUH/ DXB/ DWC) to the official hotels.
- Transportation Hotel – Venue (min. twice per day)
Confirmed Key dates for the event:
- Deadline for VISA support 7th October 2019 - after this date you must take care about the VISA yourself or additional costs will apply
- Registration Youth Friday 15.11. until 15:00 [one federation official MUST be there in time]
- Saturday and Sunday (16./17.11.) morning Jiu-Jitsu Youth only
- Fighting, Duo, Show (U18 / U21) starts Sunday, after 11am
- Monday Morning U18 Mixed team event (Mix of nation and disciplines) - qualification by result in the championship
- Para Ju-Jitsu / Jiu-Jitsu will be on Monday and Tuesday [they can register a day before the event]
- Registration Adults Tuesday 19.11. until 15:00 [one federation official MUST be there in time]
- Saturday, 23.11. only Jiu-Jitsu and Team events
- Sunday 24.11. only Jiu-Jitsu Master Categories