IV TORNEIO SOLIDÁRIO MUNICÍPIO OLHÃOLast update of this site: 2019-03-14 13:21:16
Sorry, online registration for this event is not possible. This is only an Info-Event. Info-Events are no real SET Online events. They are just for information. For this events all registration and management features are disabled. To register for this event please read the information or contact the organizer of this event!
IV Solidarity Tournament Municipality of Olhão
March 30th, 2019
Olhão Sports Municipal Complex
The IV Solidarity Tournament Municipality of Olhão will comprise the competition, Katas and Kumite and will have in dispute 124 podium seats in the following echelons:
• There will be weighing
• The rules of arbitration in Kumite will be those of the National Karate Federation, however the organization safeguards the possibility of making the changes that it deems necessary.
• The kumite events will last 1:00 minutes CHILDREN U-10 and CADETS U-12, 1.30 minutes CADETS U-14 and 2.00 minutes YOUTH U-16.
• Kumite is expressly forbidden to contact the head and neck even the small touch.
• Mandatory protections: Gloves / foot and leg protectors / mouthpiece / breastplate / vest.
• Optional protections: genital protection
• Entries are limited to 32 athletes per echelon, there being no limit to the number of athletes per club
• Registration is closed for each step as soon as it has completed, informing the club organizer of the closure of the same echelons to the clubs.
Valid the age of the athlete on the day of the tournament, in which the identity card may be requested, their concealment / absence will be punished with disqualification of the athlete.
Rules of Kata
- Kata, meets the rules of FNK-Portugal (except FOR LOW GRADUATIONS) with recapture in all grades for the two 3rd graders!
- The kata evaluation system will be by flag.
- Complaints will not be accepted for presumed errors of technical valorization (those who evaluate will certainly avoid making mistakes).
PRE-CHILD (5 years mixed) and (6 to 7 years old up to 8º Kyu) Basic kata: Shiosanshikisiozuki; Juni zuki, Taikiyoku, GekisaiDai ichi, Pinan / Heian Nidan. You can always repeat the same kata.
CHILDREN (6/7 years + 8ºKyu) and (8/9 years old) Up to belt Yellow Orange (inclusive), (Basic Katas: Shiosanshikisiozuki, Juni zuki, Taikiyoku, GekisaiDai's , Pinan / Heian Shodan and Nidan. You can always the same kata.
U-10 CHILDREN (8/ 9 years) - Graduation - up Orange Yellow Belt (Katas list as Table 1 of this Regulation.)
U-12 CADETS (10/11 years)
10 and 11 years - Graduation to Green Orange belt (inclusive) (Female and Male) (Only basic Katas of the federation list, Table 1 of this Regulation)
10 and 11 years - Graduation up Green Orange Belt (Female and Male) (Katas of the federation list, Table 1 of this Regulation)
U-14 CADETS (12/13 years) Graduation up to Belt Green (inclusive) (Female and Male) (Basic Katas only from the federation list, Table 1 of this regulation)
(12/13 years old) Above green belt Female and Male (List of Kata of the Federation according to Table 1 of this regulation.)
U-16 YOUTH (14 and 15 years old) Female and Male - WKF List
- Entries are limited to 32 players by ranking, with no limit of entries per club athletes.
- Subscriptions are closed for each step as soon as he has completed (32), informing the organizing club of the closure of the same.
Wanting to demonstrate the exemption of stakeholders so that no club feel wronged,
It is obligatory for each club to collaborate with 2 or more referees
The proof will work with tatami 3/4 tatami
• Accommodation, food and transportation will be the responsibility of each Association or Club.
• The organization is not responsible for any accidents and their consequences that may occur in this competition.
• All athletes must be covered by FNK-P or other sports insurance!
• The absence of insurance will be entirely the responsibility of the club that the athlete represents, and their parents, when registering for the event, the club that registers the athlete is automatically responsible to the organization that the athlete has valid insurance.
• The Organization will provide adequate safety and medical support for the event.
There will be a financial compensation to the refereeing team and table officials:
Referees € 20
Table Officials € 10
Will also be offered with a ticket (1 meat sandwich + 1 drink + 1 coffee) to the entire referee team.
Registrations are open and must be sent before March 20, 2019.
Values for each registration:
2 foods per athlete, per participation.
The athlete who participates in 2, kata and kumite, will be 4 foods.
Public, entrance 2 food per person.
There will be no place to return food for abandonment or other, the food must be delivered according to the number of registrations. (I draw attention to the food to be delivered, in the past, some have brought 1 food with 2 or 3 biscuits)
There will be no receipt of food value, because they will revert to a social institution.
Institution for delivery of collected food:
We await approval of same to be published / informed.
Albino Sousa 962408716
The meeting of referees and coaches will be on March 30, 2019 at 10:00 am at the venue.
REGULATION OF THE KATA PROOFS FROM CHILDREN TO CADETS U-14
Find your HOTEL
Find your FLIGHT