The Sports and Entertainment hall
26 Karbowa Street
Bielsko – Biała, Poland
RULES & REGULATIONS:
Competitions will be conducted according to rules of WKF with two third places, flag system in kata and kumite competitions with play-offs. The day of birth decides about the age category !
START IN TWO CATEGORIES IS ALLOWED !!!
- In teams kata for children (U9 and U12) there is no obligation to present different kata in every round and bunkai in final.
- In kata competition for children (U8, 8 years) there is no obligation to present different kata.
- In kata competitions for children (9 years, 10 years, 11 years) minimum two kata have to be done alternatively.
- In kata competition for children (U14) in every round different kata have to be done (from Heian I-V, Pinian, or from WKF)
- In kata competitions of Cadets, Juniors, Seniors – WKF rules with change - there is no obligation to present bunkai in final !
- Children Individual Kumite: (U10) – 60 sec. fight, (U12 and U14) – 90 sec. fight.
- In kumite competitions of Cadets, Juniors, Seniors – WKF rules !
- If in weight category will be less than 8 competitors category can be combined.
- In teams kumite competition, team can be complete with competitor from younger age category.
- Contestants who start in kumite are obligated to have necessary equipment (WKF design: teeth guard, groin guard, feet guards and gloves in blue and red colour). In kumite competitions of Cadets, face masks are obligatory ! In kumite competitions of children U14, Cadets, Juniors and Seniors, body protectors are obligatory !
15 € - one individual contest
30 € - team contest
There is only ON-LINE registration on www.sportdata.org !
Deadline for registration extended until 11th of October 2013 no later than 6 p.m. !!!
At the day of the competition all changes will be charged 10 euro per 1 change !!!
Please make a payment of the starting fee by money transfer under the title “Grand Prix Bielsko-Biala” and name of club to the following account:
Ul. Widok 12
SWIFT CODE (BIC): BPKOPLPW
IBAN: PL 82 1020 1390 0000 6102 0130 5713
There is also possibility to make a payment in cash in competition office.
100 € - for 1st place in competitions:
Kata individual male/female juniors/seniors
Kumite individual male/female juniors/seniors open
Competitors who are first in the individual contests will receive memorial cups, medals and diplomas. For 2nd and 3rd places they will receive memorial medals and diplomas. For the first place in the team contests, the winning team will get a memorial cup, medals and diplomas. For 2nd and 3rd places they will receive memorial medals and diplomas.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
The competition is open for polish (members of Polish Karate Federation) and foreign clubs (members of EKF or WKF). Each contestant should have: proven karate degree (a diploma, budo-book etc.), identity card with a photo, competitors license, a doctor’s permission to take part in the competition and full insurance coverage for all eventualities. All of these documents should be prepare for possible control during competition.
07:30 - Opening competition's office
09:00 - Technical briefing for referees
09:15 - Technical briefing for coaches
09:30 - Starts of competitions
12:00 - Opening ceremony